Заранее извинюсь, я не знаю текущий рейт. Проект 3-6 месяцев. Интерью будет на английском
We are looking for a BA/PM who can oversight project from start to finish that will join our implementation team and help us contribute to the success of existing and new customers and improve adoption and usability of our solutions through implementing custom projects and requested new features.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in both analyzing and documenting customer business requirements, through the development process until deployed and approved by our customer. Expertise with B2B SaaS business solution. and supporting technologies, preferably selling CRM, ERP and similar business application is required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English is mandatory.
Flexible work schedule alternating working hours in support of US based customers and Australian based.
- Work with product and sales teams to analyze customer requirements and manage the project that will deliver solutions with the end-goal of our customer in mind.
- Create Business Requirement Documents and ensure that Detailed Design created by the development team ,meets all the customer’s requirements.
- Work closely with our development and QA teams to ensure that the solution developed adheres with customer’s business requirements.
- Coordinate project management between our technical teams and the customer business and technical users.
Develop and deliver product, PoC demonstrations and presentations that explain key technical aspects of standard and customized solutions.
- Constantly communicate with the customer and provide answers to client questions about our product, services, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Work closely with the customer to set up and maintain a successful trial period or UAT, for the whole product or specific custom functionality, being available to answer questions and trouble-shoot as needed.
Demonstrate an understanding of what the customer will need in terms of on-going service and manage expectations on the customer and sales side.
- Successfully tailor demonstrations for customers and web-based special events.
- Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Arrange and lead training for customers, both pre-sales and post-sales supporting new modules and on-going customer success.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in the SaaS business applications industry, supporting products such as CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics) or ERP.
- Demonstrate successful track record implementing all processes over web-based collaboration tools (WebEx, Zoom) to English speaking customer.
- Background in supporting $100K+ figure deals.
- Successful experience in working with sales and engineering staff to deliver high-quality presentations and information to clients.
- Successful experience in managing $100K projects delivering excellent customer interaction from start to finish.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar position.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent command of verbal and written English communication with US companies.
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex business and engineering concepts in simple, effective terms.
- Ability to work in concert with customer’s team members to build the most effective presentations and demonstrations that blend technical facts with tangible benefits.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business SaaS application both as a Customer and under the hood.
- Superlative communication skills with the ability to navigate a wide range of internal and external
- environments, including excellent English verbal and written skills.
Coaching skills to help co-workers quickly understand and explain new and emerging technical concepts.
- Ability to work in a wide range of software programs that support our business (Excel, Salesforce, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field